Some moinks

top_rack.jpg

bottom_rack.jpg

top3.jpg

top2.jpg

bottom2.jpg

moink2.jpg

moink3.jpg

Your killing me! Nice pics. Hopefully my back gets better, and I can smoke next weekend.

Moink balls over ribs...raw over cooked...might reconsider that next time. But the food looks outstanding!!!

Moink balls over ribs...raw over cooked...might reconsider that next time. But the food looks outstanding!!!

Come on - a little food poisoning never hurt anybody!

That's a mess of food. Looks like you got lots of friends - or are going to make some!

Thanks folks. And thanks Yak. Will keep that in mind next time. I pulled the ribs on the bottom rack right around the time I put those moinks on. But there could have been a few minutes where the two were cooking at the same time.

I'm still a noob.

The Moinks were ground chuck, some ground romano/parmesan/asiago cheese, homebbq beef rub, 2 eggs, and some breadcrumbs. After smoking for awhile, I glazed them with a Blues Hog mix.

The Ribs were done using The Slabs and the racks that were sauced were done using a 50/50 mixture of Blues Hog BBQ sauce and Blues Hog Tennessee Red.

The butts were powdered with Bad Byrons and Tonys.

I was almost in a pork coma Sunday night. ;D

Can I eat at your place,, a little poisoning never hurt to much after eating all that great food, it would be worth it...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM! MMMMOOIINNKK!!
I've only made them once.....can't wait to do it again! Everything looks amazing!

Back