Cooking small on a chimney grill (Now with more pron)

BBQ Grail

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
It's just me tonight. And I wanted to grill a couple of Aidell's sausages to test out Dr. Gonzo's Peppermash. I didn't want to light up a whole chimney of Kingsford or use the big Weber Kettle. So I did this:

First I light a chimney with about 15 briquets in it.

Continued

Last edited:
Here's the whole thread...

It's just me tonight. And I wanted to grill a couple of Aidell's sausages to test out Dr. Gonzo's Peppermash. I didn't want to light up a whole chimney of Kingsford or use the big Weber Kettle. So I did this:

First I light a chimney with about 15 briquets in it.

Once they were lit, I let them heat up.

When they had ashed over I set a small grate over the chimney

Here's the Aidell's getting a good start on the Chimney Grill

Here they are all grilled up and ready for some buns.

Sausage, tomato and Peppermash

I've done tuna over the grate, but not sausage... looks good. In a sense, Rick's Tattoo is pretty much a ceramic chimney.

Larry,

1-10 how hot is the peppermash and have you tried any of the other relishes from Dr. Gonzo's yet?

Personally, It ain't hot enough for me unless my eyebrows are sweating, but my wife certainly looks at things a bit differently... :)

Nice! Might have to try the mash. Never heard of it.

Paul

I cook that way occassionally. Sometimes a fat 'ol ribeye. Also roast tomatoes, japs, and onions for salsa.

Larry,

1-10 how hot is the peppermash and have you tried any of the other relishes from Dr. Gonzo's yet?

Personally, It ain't hot enough for me unless my eyebrows are sweating, but my wife certainly looks at things a bit differently... :)

All of Dr. Gonzo's pepper mashes are awesome. He has many heat
levels to cover all tastes :cool:

Back