Sponsorship?

tmcmaster

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
So, for those fine folks among us that have sponsorships for their competition teams I have a question or more...

How did you go about it?
Do you have a sponsor pack that one could browse for ideas?
Could you PM me about it?

Thanks!

I went to people that I knew, my butcher, my beer guy..etc...

I think its kinda hard to get sponsers unless you have something to show them, like how you have done at comps and what you can do for them (name on a banner, web site with link etc..).

I did custom embroidered hats with my team name on the front and their biz name on back. I supply all the BBQ for their holiday parties..etc...

hope this helps...

Sal

Tim - Check out the Comp Roadmap FAQ above that is a sticky thread. There is a really good thread in there on sponsorship.

So, for those fine folks among us that have sponsorships for their competition teams I have a question or more...

How did you go about it?
Do you have a sponsor pack that one could browse for ideas?
Could you PM me about it?

Thanks!
check out our web site
www.blowinsmoke.com you can call ken and ask him all about it be shure to mention my name jay rankin

Well... the first sponsor is on board... Just need to dot a few I's and cross a few more T's, and I can announce!!! Just bit the bullet and asked... we came to terms over coffee and a handshake!!

Congrats on the sponsorship! You put a plan together and all that stuff...but in the end you still have to ask them for their sponsorship. The next ones will be easier.

Back