BBQ Pitmaster's season premiere

HookedOnQ

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Girlfriend just reminded me a all new season of bbq pitmasters premieres tonite at 9/8c. Looking forward to seeing how this season will be

DUDE! I see who's the Brain's of the outfit! Thank Her!

Just Kidding.

I saw y'all's post 3 minutes before it started. I normally say You Da' Man! Now it's Y'all's DA Couple!

I needed to put on an order for some Butchers brisket injection, it looks like I may have waited a week too long. I'd say someone may see a bump in orders this week.

I've watched quite a few episodes of this, and really like it. REALLY looking forward to watching a season from the beginning, and in order.
My DVR scrambled the last few years and it was a cluster-fark, more than anything.
Good show though, very entertaining and educational for a noob smoker like me.
I've learned a few neat tricks from these folks.

Smoke on Brothers.

Love the show, that is what peeked my interest in learning to BBQ then I won my egg and off I went. Have the show set to DVR. Still hav e learned more from reading posts on this site.

What was that second sliced muscle in the Butcher BBQ box?

Big fan. Had it on all day in the garage all day while I worked. Thou I liked it better with the big shots competing, better. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was a little upset.. They had this episode on On Demand here for our cable changel for the last week... Enjoyed watching it again, but was hoping for a real new episode.. Glad its back on weekly though

I had to up my Dish subscription just to get this channel....well worth the extra $10 a month.

Congratulations David. The other 2 guys really never had a chance. :roll:

DUDE! I see who's the Brain's of the outfit! Thank Her!

Just Kidding.

I saw y'all's post 3 minutes before it started. I normally say You Da' Man! Now it's Y'all's DA Couple!

LOL she use to complain about watching it. I think that may have changed tho:icon_bigsmil

Back