Is there such a thing as "too many knives"?

I was mistaken.

I found two more knives in another drawer.:doh:

I only have one slot left. The cleaver. Guess I need to buy another knife!:laugh:

uma3y5uq.jpg

Oooooo, looks pretty! I really thought you'd get the NFL promo knife holder, instead you got our twin.

As promised, here's a picture of my package.

IMG_7035.jpg

It's all because of some Farker named Woot. There's a couple posts about him somewhere. :mad: Luckily there was still room at the inn:

IMG_7033.jpg

I figured (at the time) that the Chiefs had been so bad that I didn't want to give them any money. Plus, I didn't want the swivel. So I went with some guys advice about the cherry finish.

Nice knives! Now I will probably start realizing which knives never get used now that I can see them.

I figured (at the time) that the Chiefs had been so bad that I didn't want to give them any money. Plus, I didn't want the swivel. So I went with some guys advice about the cherry finish.

Nice knives! Now I will probably start realizing which knives never get used now that I can see them.

You can see where our finish has held up pretty well. Of course, they've outsourced that to China now and the new-and-improved lead-based finish is water soluble and will coat your knives every time you pull them out. I hear it's for added protection. :thumb:

FARK!!!:doh:

I just found two more knives! Now what?:confused:

I put them side by side in the cleaver slot for now. There's room for a couple more in that slot even.

ugynu6u4.jpg

Then again...I might just toss them. Those handles look kind of cracked. I don't think I've even seen those two knives in several years!:shock:

Then again...I might just toss them. Those handles look kind of cracked. I don't think I've even seen those two knives in several years!:shock:

Yeah, no reason to keep them if you haven't missed them in a dozen years. When you toss them, toss them westward. Don't want to take any chances.

Back