MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 12-13-2009, 08:44 AM   #46
barbefunkoramaque
Babbling Farker

You should hear my "If I was half the man, I was 30 years ago, i'd take a FFFFLLLLAAAAMMME thorwer to this place!"

I originally shot that segment because it was going to be an entire film with only Tony. You know, saying fark a lot - I never was able to save up enough bones to do the resturant scene. "Is this all there is? Eating, Drinking, Farking, Sarking and for what.... joo guys joo think you da goods guys? joo da bad guys mange.... joo need people like me.... so joo can point your farking fingers and say hey.... he da bad guy, he cook hot and fast, well roll your foil up man... cuz dis is da last time joo will ever see a bad guy like dis again.... " all with a big plate of bones on the table like I just ate them.

All thats on the cutting room floor along with - "the womb is so paluted - eh can even have a little bitty baby"

Old 12-13-2009, 09:04 AM   #47
MilitantSquatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbefunkoramaque View Post
You should hear my "If I was half the man, I was 30 years ago, i'd take a FFFFLLLLAAAAMMME thorwer to this place!"

I originally shot that segment because it was going to be an entire film with only Tony. You know, saying fark a lot - I never was able to save up enough bones to do the resturant scene. "Is this all there is? Eating, Drinking, Farking, Sarking and for what.... joo guys joo think you da goods guys? joo da bad guys mange.... joo need people like me.... so joo can point your farking fingers and say hey.... he da bad guy, he cook hot and fast, well roll your foil up man... cuz dis is da last time joo will ever see a bad guy like dis again.... " all with a big plate of bones on the table like I just ate them.

All thats on the cutting room floor along with - "the womb is so paluted - eh can even have a little bitty baby"
I'd settle for a few informal outtakes at your kitchen table..
XL BGE (#2) & Performer Platinum

Former owner: Jambo Backyard, Klose BYC, Lonestar Vertical offset w/ Insulated Firebox, Medium Spicewine, Pitts & Spitts, XL BGE (#1) & (2) Medium BGE's, 22" WSM & (2) 18" WSM's, 18" & 22" Weber Kettles

Last edited by MilitantSquatter; 12-13-2009 at 09:30 AM..
MilitantSquatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2009, 09:51 AM   #48
barbefunkoramaque
Babbling Farker

well, maybe, if we are all lucky, Aurthur Bach does Armadillo Eggs could be on the way.

I had this one piece where I was shot from two angles each as a different person, eating ribs in a contest with myself. It looks like a bear to edit though.

Old 12-13-2009, 10:03 AM   #49
MilitantSquatter

Quote:
well, maybe, if we are all lucky, Aurthur Bach does Armadillo Eggs could be on the way.

I had this one piece where I was shot from two angles each as a different person, eating ribs in a contest with myself. It looks like a bear to edit though.
If you're taking requests, I'd rather you skip Arthur and maybe shoot a scene from Goodfella's... maybe where Pesci is eating at his mom's house "The Hoof"

you could play all the roles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eVqdnDk02Y

or the Billy Batts scene
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igHuG0HWVf4&feature=related

Or you doing the Chevy Chase role in Vacation eating a brisket sandwich and dancing with Christie Brinkley... now that I think would be hysterical...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1Zp7vfyew8
XL BGE (#2) & Performer Platinum

Former owner: Jambo Backyard, Klose BYC, Lonestar Vertical offset w/ Insulated Firebox, Medium Spicewine, Pitts & Spitts, XL BGE (#1) & (2) Medium BGE's, 22" WSM & (2) 18" WSM's, 18" & 22" Weber Kettles
MilitantSquatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-13-2009, 11:31 PM   #50
azkitch
Knows what a fatty is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetfxr27 View Post
Wow. That looks a lot like that guy from horrid movies, Eddie Murphy. But this guy is funny!!
CBJ #53779
azkitch is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-14-2009, 09:03 AM   #51
jetfxr27
is one Smokin' Farker

Quote:
Jesus, those look great! Forget practice. Did you notice the sinew?
Sinew was visible, however no noticeable taste or texture difference. Everyone loved them.

Old 01-22-2019, 01:50 PM   #52
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

I am still doing well

Edict.
Pitmaster T is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 02:05 PM   #53
smoke ninja
somebody shut me the fark up.

good to see you post brother.

some newer guys could use some lessons

Thanks from: --->
Old 01-22-2019, 03:16 PM   #54
Stingerhook

Name/Nickname : Marty

Nice to see you around.

UDS now gone, WSM 18", WSM 22" and pellet pooper in the garage for 18 months now.
Stingerhook is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 03:29 PM   #55
PatAttack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitmaster T View Post
I am still doing well
Come back and bring Sauna Girl with you.

22" WSM
22" Weber Gold
Weber Smoky Joe
Weber Gasser
Rec-Tec 590
PatAttack is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-22-2019, 06:31 PM   #56
pjtexas1

Name/Nickname : Texas Pete

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke ninja View Post

They are not ready...
Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
SF 24x36 Midnight Edition / Mak 1-Star /Abe's 48" Insulated Cabinet / 22.5 OTG / 28" BS / Jimmy with CB Roti and pizza kit / Red Box on custom cart / Char-Griller Kettle / Barrel House Cooker / Pit Boss Copperhead / Char-Griller Akorn Jr

Sign Up for The 2022 Texas BBQ Brethren Fall Bash Here! ([URL="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NjP4bH3uLyH6-RJnI4gSfDr0nKQ6_4cxdw_GhmrKq0/edit#gid=1935530835"]Link[/URL])
pjtexas1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 01-23-2019, 12:10 PM   #57
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke ninja View Post

from what I see, they are doing well. this forum has been doing its job of educating and collaborating on the subject.

Edict.
Pitmaster T is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 01-23-2019, 04:19 PM   #58
frognot

Name/Nickname : Charles

Welcome back Donnie!

Enjoyed the flashback to a funkier time.

Large Big Green Egg

"If you really care about this place, you'll show some respect for it." deguerre

"Bludawg looks just like I thought he would. Frognot looks like Tuffy Stone's dad!" aawa

" . . . which includes frognot, who is a SoCal Pharker by now" gtr
frognot is offline   Reply With Quote