water heater in your trailer

U

ulikabbq

those that have sinks in their trailers, what type of water heater are you using?

Home Depot sells a 4 gal Ariston instant heater that fits under the sink. It runs on 115 and doesn't need to be hard wired.

we have a six gal from an rv ,but I here tankless is the way to go$$$

we just got one of those 2 gal Titan jobs from Lowe's. It's pretty unique because you just plug it in to any outlet and hook it up to a water hose and boom... you've got hot water! I had to buy the appropriate fittings, couplers, etc. to make it work but I put one of those "slinky" type hoses on the outlet to help keep everything tidy. I like it because we can use it out by the pool (where we cook most of the time) and then take it on the road to comps with us as well. BTW- it was like $200-250.

12 gal we have an shower also keeps quight whell
115volt
on it owne line incase it is poping the braker at the contest we run two lines out

york

home depot 4 gal Ariston instant heater here also. plugs into a 110V outlet. More that adequate for a contest.

IMG_0955.jpg

Here is one that does not need electricity!!
http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/eccotemp-portable-water-heater/37786

not a bad price and it goes up to 150 degrees! Click on bigger pictures to see better shot.

I have that exact one in my trailer hooked up. I picked it up for $105 new and no electricity needed. It runs off propane to heat the water. This is really nice because its tankless and only uses propane when the water is turned on and flowing through your faucet, so no much gas is used and for the few contest that may not have reliable electricity this is perfect.

Right now I'm planning on using my Coleman Portable Hot Water heater until I look into and get more opinions about other options.

Does the water get pretty hot fairly quick with the gas EccoTemp? Does one need a pump? If it doesn't need a pump, does the water flow fairly quick or is it slow like the Coleman? Does it have any advantages over the Coleman? The downer about the Coleman is that it does not work while plugged in to recharge.

Right now I'm planning on using my Coleman Portable Hot Water heater until I look into and get more opinions about other options.

Does the water get pretty hot fairly quick with the gas EccoTemp? Does one need a pump? If it doesn't need a pump, does the water flow fairly quick or is it slow like the Coleman? Does it have any advantages over the Coleman? The downer about the Coleman is that it does not work while plugged in to recharge.

It does get hot quickly, it runs on propane and you do need a pump. I have an rv pump.

Back