• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Upgrading my cook area

The forecast for the week says it'll be a bit longer before I can start inviting the guests :tsk: The bricklayer won't be able to start until I drain the mote...

Attachments

• 7_day_full.jpg
    7_day_full.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 668
Are you worried at all about smoke and grease buildup on that nice ceiling?

A little, but I'm having a chimney installed that will connect to the smoke stack on my smoker. I figure a little smoke up there will only add some character. I'm also going to have a couple of ceiling fans as well, which should help keep smoke from building up under there.

Gonna leave it in the house for now... :shocked:

7700702146_7024c1c9b9_z.jpg

:becky:

Really, really nice and adding substantial equity value to the homestead. This kind of project or some of the outdoor kitched builds might just be the only thing more satisfying than building a new pit. Just think with all this quality space you can expand your cooker invenory at will.

Guerry, I think in the Real Estate profession, this is known as a "bath with a path". :laugh:

Really, really nice and adding substantial equity value to the homestead. This kind of project or some of the outdoor kitched builds might just be the only thing more satisfying than building a new pit. Just think with all this quality space you can expand your cooker invenory at will.

Uhhh, probably not. Mrs. slow-smoker is watching me real close these days. Her version of this would have been much less than the Taj Macarport in these photos.

Back