Superbowl MOINK Ball Certification Thread

This would not be correct. Search the forum for the NOSKOS rule...

OK. Does this mean I won't be certified? It is my life's goal to be MOINK certified. I walked two miles in the snow, all uphill, with no shoes, to make my MOINKS. And, my SB team lost. Have you no mercy?

NOSKOS RULES: MOINK Balls will be made with ALL BEEF meatballs, wrapped in PORK bacon. Seasonings, sauces and glazes are encouraged but not mandatory. In the past MOINK Balls were only made with pre-made, store bought meatballs. Due to the international appeal of MOINK Balls and the lack of availability, in some localities, of store bought pre-made meatballs, HOMEMADE meatballs will now be acceptable provided the meatballs are made with no other meat other than BEEF. The standard binding agents are approved. Keep in mind the beauty of MOINK Balls is simplicity. Don't get too fancy on the binders/fillers.

CD

It would appear I forgot about this this thread. If you posted here please send me an email, not a PM, to larry@thebbqgrail.com with the name you want on the certificate and I'll get it out.

Sorry for the delay...

Back