Got 2 More Gig’s for Sunday

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
We are doing 2 more gigs tomorrow, wish me LUCK and I will post pics later.

Gig 1 (Deliveredfor 20 self serve at 1:00) – Brisket, Pulled Pork, Slaw, Slow Smoked BBQ Beans,Corn Bread and Grilled Tater Salad
Gig 2 (Deliveredfor 12 self serve at 6:00) – Brisket, Pulled Pork, Slaw, Slow Smoked Beans Beansand Buns
For Home Eatin’ –Baby Back Ribs, sides as above and Smoked Chicken and Dumplings
For The NeighborsNext Door – they do so much for us on helping pick up the kids from schoolwhen we are at work… They get some pulled pork and all the sides.

Should be a fun day I think

Best of luck. Things seem to be rolling for you. :clap2:

Hay man thanks for the help your the best!!! and glad to here your doing well in the comps.

But Yea I am shocked on how things are going. You know it is nuts because I have NEVER in my wildest dreams thought I would BBQ for something formal. But so far we have done a wedding, a wedding showers, 2 baby showers and have 3 more weddings to do this fall along with a high school reunion we are ironing the price out on it. Not to mention just the small gigs like tomorrow.
Hay Bro we need to still do a comp together!!!!
I have a KCBS we are doing next month.
Maybe next year we can meet ½ way and team up
Hay man thanks for the help your the best!!! and glad to here your doing well in the comps.

what are you guys charging just curious best of luck make sure you are making money

But Yea I am shocked on how things are going. You know it is nuts because I have NEVER in my wildest dreams thought I would BBQ for something formal. But so far we have done a wedding, a wedding showers, 2 baby showers and have 3 more weddings to do this fall along with a high school reunion we are ironing the price out on it. Not to mention just the small gigs like tomorrow.
Hay Bro we need to still do a comp together!!!!
I have a KCBS we are doing next month.
Maybe next year we can meet ½ way and team up

Are you doing any marketing or just word of mouth ?

what are you guys charging just curious best of luck make sure you are making money

Pick up... Meats I "X" the price I have in the product by 2.25, ribs are $20 a rack. To serve I do the same just "X" it by 3. The sides i am still confused at times on how much to charge.

Congrats on the run Shiz, seems like you have found a need.

Back