Confirmed Payment Custom Banner auction **Ricks Tropical for 2fiddy **

If Plowboy and Jorge are willing to go to $55 I'll match them for $165 Andy Banner

A Yankee, Texan, and a MoFo working together for a good cause. I'm getting a little misty....

A Yankee, Texan, and a MoFo working together for a good cause. I'm getting a little misty....

I'd be happy to help out a bit if the tri-fecta wants a spice fairy. $210.83.

Rick, man sniped by a fellow egger. Oh well, it goes to a good cause. way to go.

David

Rick, man sniped by a fellow egger. Oh well, it goes to a good cause. way to go.

David

:eusa_clap
i'd like to thank the acadamy and all the little people that have helped make this a success! :biggrin:

funny thing is, last night was the first time i've clicked in this area of the brethern site. i saw "custom banner" and thought, "hmmmmm... i've been needing to get with it and get a banner". i read a couple of posts and without even knowing how this works and what the benefit was for, i posted by bid. i knew if the brethern were involved, this had to be for a good cause. this morning, i looked around a little more to see how to make payment and now i know what this is all about.

payment made! thanks, brothers. my heart is happy :cool:

Back