Weber OTG copper ?

Fwismoker

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Anyone got the copper? I'm gonna be getting the copper or the green (ND green :) ...kinda torn between them. I read a review that said it wasn't a good copper color?

What do you want a kettle for with your 3 smokers that can also grill?! ADDICT! lol.

I've got a copper Smokey Joe. I love the color and want to get a copper OTG also.

That copper kettle is gorgeous. I'd go with copper over green. In fact I wanted to paint my UDS a metallic copper powder coat--Pitmaster T's Screwdriver kinda caught my eye.

Those are beautiful! Someone (can't remember who right now) has a great looking copper UDS... just awesome!

Keith, you need to go for it! :cool:

Those are beautiful! Someone (can't remember who right now) has a great looking copper UDS... just awesome!

Keith, you need to go for it! :cool:
Well i'm kinda stuck on ND colors. I was hoping the copper had more of a "golden" dome look. I might do the green...not sure. Flip a coin maybe:decision:

Pitmaster T's UDS: Screwdriver.

I've not seen that one...but found the one I was thinking of.

315d1387130572-picture-my-just-built-smoker-uploadfromtaptalk1387130565492.jpg

Belongs to JuggZaPoppin on Big Poppa's UDS forum.. http://www.drumsmoking.com/big-poppa-smokers-kit/935-picture-my-just-built-smoker.html

Love the copper color! :thumb:

Well i'm kinda stuck on ND colors. I was hoping the copper had more of a "golden" dome look. I might do the green...not sure. Flip a coin maybe:decision:

One of each? :wink:

Back