Awesome Two Days at Ballfield

MattG

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I hooked up with the local Rec Dept to vend some ball tournaments. We started Thursday morning kind of slow. So I fired the smoker and grill back up at 10:30am. By 12 still not much action so we gave out 4 samples of BBQ Nachos at all 4 fields. And the people went crazy. I sold out of everything by 7:30 pm. People had never seen the BBQ Nachos before and loved them. Friday was kind of slow because all of the rain. But we still sold a good bit of food. The Rec Dept was thrilled because they recived a % of what i sold. They made sure that i was free for the next 4 tournament then booked me. The biggest problem we had was a person asking if the pork was raw be cause of the red ring on the ribs. And people kept stealing the bottles of sauce. Other than that it was a great weekend.

Congrats. A trick I learned from a guy was to set up a grill upwind of your crowd.:thumb:

Very cool! You may want to try putting the sauce in small plastic to-go cups. Like the ones you would get for a to go salad. Each order would get 1 or more if they asked for extra sauce.

Back