14 LB. Boneless Ribeye :-0

Deep South

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Beautiful 14 lb. Ribeye! Rubbed with butter, cracked black pepper and dusted with my home made rub. Smoked on the O.K. Joe offset using pecan and cherry wood. Pulled @ 120 internal and let rest. :thumb: :shocked:

Last edited:
Looks good. How does that cook compared to cutting it up into steaks?

Smoked this for a good friend that owns a restaurant. I didn't even get a taste...yet. :tsk:

Smoked this for a good friend that owns a restaurant. I didn't even get a taste...yet. :tsk:

This saddens me. Get a beautiful surface on that roast like that (Which I'd be ALL over) and not even a taste? You got patience.

Looks good. How does that cook compared to cutting it up into steaks?

If possible, I'd never purchase a pre-cut steak again. :biggrin1: The end pieces are just about the best you can get with all the char and smokey goodness. :eyebrows:

I hope you get a money shot too The pic you have is definately worth a thousand words :thumb::hungry::hungry::hungry:

what the mickeyflick... You can't be posting PrOn of that magnitude all Willy-nilly. I was enjoying my bowl of banana nut crunch till I saw that. I might as well be eating a bowl of chipped chicken feet now. Thanks farker,that looks amazing

I think there's an airport nearby. What's the name of your friend's restaurant? I shall be on the way.....directly!:grin:

I'll take a nice thick slice right out of the middle of that please!

Looks GREAT! :thumb:

Seriously, we started cutting them into three pieces to keep the fighting to a minimum.

6 end pieces can save a trip to the ER. That good.

Yours looks AWESOME!

How's your buddy making out with the pron? I'm getting hungry. :grin:

Back