Mobile Vending and Smoker

L

LouCfur

I'm sure the answer to this question varies some by region but "typically" does the smoker you use for a mobile vending trailer/truck have to be located within the unit or can the license be tied to a detached mobile smoker(Lang type)?

Thanx in advance for your input.

Thanx Bubba! Is the Lang considered a comercial smoker? Does the HD tie in that particular peice of equipment to the license or does it matter what you use?

Thanx Bubba! Is the Lang considered a comercial smoker? Does the HD tie in that particular peice of equipment to the license or does it matter what you use?

Although not NSF approved, i was able to get away with it after showing that it was commercially made and showing my cooking and cleaning process.
It does matter what you cook on and the HD will have to approve it.

Good luck!

Although not NSF approved, i was able to get away with it after showing that it was commercially made and showing my cooking and cleaning process.
It does matter what you cook on and the HD will have to approve it.

Good luck!

Thanx agian Bubba. Very helpful infomation. There is a place in Hamburg, Mi called Boogie Woogie BBQ that is mostly a take place and he runs his Lang right in the parking lot out front his place so I knew it was doable but was wondering about the approval process.

Local HD's are all different so what works in one jurisdiction may not work in another. Forget about California, nothing works here!!!

Back