"Happy Phriday the 13th Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Tonight some drumsticks for a guest.
Padawan wants beePh tomorrow so it's probably gonna be steak.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

I have two butts on the cooker now Phu, they were 9 lbs each, beauties. And I have a tri-tip resting aPhter an experimental cook. Details will Phollow in the moring.

Not sure... Thinking of doing some lamb! Need to make some sausages too tho... Not sure when I'm gonna get time to do that. :drama::heh:

Cheers

I have two butts on the cooker now Phu, they were 9 lbs each, beauties. And I have a tri-tip resting aPhter an experimental cook. Details will Phollow in the moring.

Did it hit 200? :becky:

Yes, it took forever, been resting for a while. Gonna go cut and test it soon.

The butts looked gorgeous, I wanted to foil them to preserve color, but, no foil, I forgot to buy some after New Years. I guess it is old school now.

Yes, it took forever, been resting for a while. Gonna go cut and test it soon.

The butts looked gorgeous, I wanted to foil them to preserve color, but, no foil, I forgot to buy some after New Years. I guess it is old school now.

:heh: I'm so looking forward to this! :thumb:

I dunno, I guess it is time, been off the cooker for over an hour now.That is a decent rest.

It looks and smells great.

Heading out tomorrow morning to pick up a barrel for my UDS build...

Phriday - Pizza on the kettle, Saturday - Steak for me & Salmon for her, Sunday - Dino bones in Cabernet Sauce. Have a great Phriday Phu!

Trying Saiko's brunswick stew recipe tonight and tomorrow night will probably be ribeyes on the kettle :becky:

Not sure what's getting cooked this weekend. We have a concert tonight, and I'll be gone all day tomorrow. We have guest coming over Sunday, so I may get to do something then ... just no clue yet

12 lb brisket, and three 9 lb pork picnics hot and fast on the stickburner for Saturday shift party. Fire up at 0500 hours. Only question will be skin on or off on the picnics??? Have not decided yet. Plan on injecting the brisket, which I have yet to do, also will pan it after about 4 hours of smoke so I can save a bunch of au jus. Pretty excited, if I have time I'll post pron later on a separate thread. Happy Phriday Pharkers!!!

I'm gonna make some sausage this weekend as well. Steaks tonight thanks to Guerry's post. I have some brisket left so think I will make a pot of chili on Sun. Supposed to get down in the 30's Sat night :shock:

Last weekend of deer season so I hope the barrel of my rifle will be smokin. Sunday I will throw some venison sausage and smoked beans on the UDS.:rockon:

I may do some wings this weekend. Maybe a pizza on the grill. I'm going to make another loaf of rustic bread again this weekend.

Since it is my lovely wife's Birthday today :clap2:, I will be grilling up her favorite meal, Filet Mignon, along with Yukon gold mashers and artichokes.

Trimmed up a picnic shoulder and some spares last night for a cook on Saturday. I have a Tri-Tip I'll be thawing out tomorrow morning as well. The shoulder on the UDS, the spares on the Weber Kettle, and the Tri on my other UDS. My son wanted spares for his Bday dinner. So his wish is my command. He turned 13 on the 4th. He has been a part of my smoking crusade from the start. He's actually picking up the art of smoking almost as fast as I am.

Anyway, Spares, Shoulder, and Tri!!! I'll be taking pics of all and posting.

Back