RTIC 145 Here to Join the Hot Pink 65

Jason TQ

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Got the Seafoam Green one. Should make an even better coffee table than the 65!
1284046fa11effc5685d09d3e7ad88e3.jpg

Brilliant minds...??

Nah.
That's funny you caught the original post!:laugh:

Here they are side by side. I like the color combo.
ReKQu97l.jpg

Someone mentioned in the one RTIC thread that they were worried about a 145 fitting in a truck bed with a bed cover. So it does in my f150. Got about maybe an inch of clearance, but fits fine. Hard covers that don't sit on top of the bed might not work. So much room in that cooler :shock:
6mHfRiTl.jpg

wW4zUrZl.jpg

ArBLZqxl.jpg

Think a whole hog will fit in there? I hate the idea of garbage bags in my back seat.

Jason, so how did the ice test turn out in the 65? I just got my sea foam green 65 and it definitely feels solid and locks tight so I assume it will hold ice longer than my old Costco Igloo cooler. I gave that away and what I’ll miss about it is the wheels to lug it around compared to the RTIC. Worth it I guess if it really does stay cooler longer.

Jason, so how did the ice test turn out in the 65? I just got my sea foam green 65 and it definitely feels solid and locks tight so I assume it will hold ice longer than my old Costco Igloo cooler. I gave that away and what I’ll miss about it is the wheels to lug it around compared to the RTIC. Worth it I guess if it really does stay cooler longer.

I missed this. Sorry.....:grin:

But I made a normal dumb joke and had just a couple ice cubes in there vs doing an actual real helpful test :becky:. I need to give them both a test for fun. I won't be actually using them for probably 3 more weeks on a trip down to FL.

I might run out and snag some ice give it a whirl.

I will be keeping my colemans for now as I do have room to store them all, but might now get rid of 2 other "junk" coolers I don't really use. The colemans are much lighter and for maybe a day trip they will still be good to have. I'd have never bought a rotomolded cooler if it wasn't for the crazy price, but glad I have them. When full they will be heavy :becky:

Back