CL smoker...good deal or not?

Langs are GREAT smokers. If this is anywhere near the same quality, it'd be a good deal - assuming that it's in good condition. A Lang 84 Deluxe is around $4500, I think. I think they are made in Georgia, not sure...not sure how close to you even if they are in GA.

I'd check it out and offer $1500 and go from there.

Lang is just down the road a bit from where I am (maybe an hour or so), and you're right--they are very nice, but way out of my price range at the moment (technically, $2200 is out of my price range too, but a lot less so). The pics of this smoker look like it's pretty well decked out, and would sure make competing more fun.

Langs are GREAT smokers. If this is anywhere near the same quality, it'd be a good deal - assuming that it's in good condition. A Lang 84 Deluxe is around $4500, I think. I think they are made in Georgia, not sure...not sure how close to you even if they are in GA.

I'd check it out and offer $1500 and go from there.

I agree with the 1500 and ya can always haggle.Talk to his wife 1st and see how bad she wants here parking spot back.:thumb:

I know of an amazingly appointed Gatorpit for $2800.00 in Savanna. Its a much nicer pit Than the one you listed but It's a backyard pit. You could easily mount it on a trailer though. Look in the for sale section on the Texas BBQ Rub forum. It belongs to a member named sprocket

That gator pit is beautiful, but even at the reduced piece of $2500 it's out of my price range. Plus there would be the added cost of a trailer.

Back