Shoutout to Brethren Businesses!

T

tamadrummer

Hey y'all, I want to start a shout out thread to our local Brethren Businesses! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I have only dealt with a couple but of them, they are better businessmen then any other business I have ever, ever, ever in my 39 years of life dealt with.

When one of these brethren says they will do something, it gets done and quickly at that.

The 2 I have had personal dealing with so far are Mike of Oakridge BBQ and Steph of Simply Marvelous. If I could high five and make them the drink of their choice I would and give them each a gold medal.

To me, Mike Trump has become a sort of hero so I am super biased in my opinion but still the company rocks!! :thumb::thumb::thumb:

And Steph is just Simply Marvelous himself!:thumb::thumb::thumb:

I know someday I will buy from Ryan at The Rub Co, and some Pork Pullin Plowboys stuff too.

Please post in here and let these guys/gals know how farking awesome they are.

You know, I totally forgot about Fred at Fredsbbqandmusicsupply.com

This guy has so many videos about regular food to cook and tons of supplies and to top it off his free samples move so fast to your house, you would think you purchased them.

So hats off to Fred Bernardo, aka The Smokin Guitar player too!!!!

Just a bump, to see if anyone else would like to put some good vibes out there for our fellow brethren businessmen.

I count amongst my friends and folks I do business with:

Big Brother Smoke - Simply Marvelous (rubs and catering)
BigButz - Big Butz (sauce and rubs)
GreenleafBBQ - Greenleaf BBQ (my local BBQ shop and tap room)
Plowboys - Plowboys (rubs)
BBQ Bubba - Great Lakes BBQ Supply (BBQ rubs and sauces)
BBQ PD - Bart's Blazin' Q (sauce and catering)
Ryan - The Rub Company (rubs)
Smokejumpers - Red Boat Fish Sauce

Gotta give props to Jay at Spicewine (great rubs & sauces, haven't tried his smokers) and RonL's Roastin' Ronnie's Coffee (dang mighty fine coffee beans).

From whom I've order from so far: Todd's Dirt, Simply Marvelous, Oakridge, The Rub Co., Great Lakes BBQ, Big Ron and Big Poppa Smokers are all exemplary examples of what's GOOD about marketers in America. Simply outstanding outfits with great products.:thumb: However, I have to give a special shout out to Tom of Big Butz. He simply went above and beyond for me once and I'll never forget that. Tom, YOU know what I mean.:thumb: :thumb:

I haven't done business with all of the Brethren out there directly, but I do use a lot of their products through the guys at Great Lakes BBQ Supply (SpyderMike72 and BBQ Bubba). They carry a wide variety of brethren products and are nice guys (Don't tell Bubba I said that :-D).

Todd at Plowboys is a good friend and one of the good guys in BBQ. But, I wouldn't use his products if I didn't believe in him. We have Yardbird and Bovine Bold on the counter right next to the salt and pepper and Todd's Jerk seasoning is always nearby.

I've met Steph and it would be hard to find a nicer guy and love his products.

While I still haven't had a chance to meet Jay at Spicewine in person, he's been a good friend through the Brethren for years! If you haven't tried his rubs and sauces you are missing something! I've given his Blue Collar sauce to a few friends and family and they all say it is their new favorite sauce.

Todd's Dirt are also great rubs. We had pork chops with Todd's original last night and I need more.

I've also dealt with Big Poppa Smokers and can't say enough about their customer service. Great people to deal with.

I just received my sample pack along with some Venison Rub from Oakridge BBQ, can't wait to try it all! I will be patronizing other brethren businesses as well, just getting started. This forum is packed full of great people!!

Oh yeah...thanks Brethren for supplying Brother CustomMidnightSmoker with rubs and sauces!
Now we can purchase US rubs n sauces through True2BBQ webshop in The Netherlands.:thumb:

Phu, I have actually decided that if I sift out the rosemary, add some medium grind black pepper and kosher salt, it makes a good Memphis/Rendevous style rub, with a great herb profile and texture.

Back