My Myron Mixon Smoker has arrived!

You and the guys aren't in Evans?

I love these smokers and plan to eventually get one to play with at home. Definitely not as big as yours though.

That looks farkin amazing. Too bad they only had the small version.

Use spare wood scraps from the pallet to build a step down ramp. Just wheel it off and then cut up the pallet around it.

You and the guys aren't in Evans?

I love these smokers and plan to eventually get one to play with at home. Definitely not as big as yours though.

The team is in Evans competing. I had a surgery yesterday to remove a kidney stone, so I'm not there.

My wife can't understand why I wanted a smoker that holds two 250 lb hogs.

Wow holly molly...

Freakin nice smoker...You have to post pics when you start cooking in that sucker.

Good luck getting it off the crate. It took me 2 hours with a friend to move an 850lb Vertical smoker off its palette...

My in laws could sleep in that thing when they visit...

Real nice. It seems the quality really stepped up when they moved their manufacturing. Took his class 2 years ago, which was awesome, and the smokers where not nearly as nice as they are now. It seemed like they were trying to wheel and deal them too so maybe it was clearing out before switching to an outside manufacturer.

This was built in Waterford CT at Seconn. The fabricator uses the latest technology and robotics to build quality products. I've been to the factory and it is the best fabrication facility I've seen with a group of employees that care about their work. Impressive to say the least.

Nice. Could we get some pics of the firebox, other innards, and detailed shots of the connection between smoke and fire boxes? Not that anyone would try to clone one.....

Dude! that is a bad a$$ weapon you now have in your arsenal.

Oh, and +1 on more pics!

That thing is sweet! Post some pics when you get it going! We would love to see them!!

So being I'm in Chattanooga, I'm gonna wanna see this in person..... Maybe even try some BBQ...

Back