Fire on Ice BBQ Contest

U

Ulcer Acres

If any one is interested I would highly reccomend the "Fire on Ice" contest that is being held March 1st at Mille Lacs Lake-Isle,MN. I know several of you are thinking why would I want to cook on 36" of ice. Well, Turk the organizer puts on a great contest. You will have a blast. It is about as laid back and fun as they get. Plenty of food and beverage. The hdqts is at a bar at the edge of the lake and it is a blast. They have great food and real local walleye. You can cook on wood,charcoal or gas. Turk told me last night if someone wants to cook on a Maytag washer and oven, they can do it. The judges can mingle with the cooks right up to turn in. The main thing is to have fun and you will. Smokin Clones and Ulcer Acres are teaming up again as "Smack Talk" BBQ. Need I say more. If you have any questions let me know. Here is the link to the contest.
http://www.tbazone.com/ice/

Randy is right. This is a great contest. Turk nows how to put this together and the people up there are behind him 100%. Bar staff is great, food and friends. Need I say more.
I only wish I could make it this year.:sad:
Maybe something will change I can make mad dash up north.

Good luck Smack Talk.

Fire%20On%20Ice%20Group.jpg

I'll be there. Cooking or watchin'. Not sure which, but I will be there.

I sent a note to Turk yesterday informing him I would have to cancel our plans to judge as wifes job will not allow us enough time to get there properly.
Next time Kevin.
ModelMaker

I'll be there. Cooking or watchin'. Not sure which, but I will be there.

Alright Kevin, I wish I was going, we had a girls state hockey tourney catoring job come up this week or I would be going with a friend of mine from sioux city.

Have great time. Randy and Darrin along with Turk what a party.

Back