Jim Beam BBQ Classic, Springfield, KY

Pappy Q

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Congrats to Podge/Moonswiners on GC at this great contest. Also congrats to Donny/Warren County Pork Choppers on GC in Jm Beam Showdown (KY point chase). The best BBQ cookers in Kentucky!

Thanks !!.. it was a great time there as always.. I'm glad Kevin and Kendra made it this year.. next year, Perry Bro.'s has to come !

Good Job Podge. You come out a few times a year and show everyone in KY whats up. :) Also a big congrats to Eat Mor Butt. Keith went solo this weekend for the first time and put in an awesome performance.

Good Job Podge. You come out a few times a year and show everyone in KY whats up. :) Also a big congrats to Eat Mor Butt. Keith went solo this weekend for the first time and put in an awesome performance.

Keith did one hell of a Job !!

Congrats to Moonswiners and Eat Mor Butt BBQ on GC and RGC.:clap: Two great BBQ teams and Warren Co. on their success.:clap:
A BIG THANK YOU to Ernie and Linda Poland. Great reps.:clap:

Thanks !!.. it was a great time there as always.. I'm glad Kevin and Kendra made it this year.. next year, Perry Bro.'s has to come !

I hope we can. Sounds like a great comp and a good time.

Congrats Podge!

Congrats on the win Podge! Randy Morrow told me this was a great contest. We'll have to put it on our radar for next year.

I just want to say thanks to everyone. I have some amazing friends in the bbq community. The word got around that i was solo for this weekend, and it is amazing how many teams offered there help. just goes to show how awesome bbq folks are.
I had a great time this weekend, and i be lying if i said i wasnt nervous. Congrats to podge, job well done!!!

Great job Keith. Sorry we missed you. I didn't hear you were solo until right before turn ins or I would have brought you a sample of pie. See you soon.

Great job Keith. Sorry we missed you. I didn't hear you were solo until right before turn ins or I would have brought you a sample of pie. See you soon.

Thanks frank. I had planned on coming over for some pie!! But ran out if time. See ya at the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back