Blues Hog

Big Jim BBQ

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Anyone got any suggestions on where to get Blues Hog sauces without paying an arm and leg in shipping charges?

Does anyone know if any foodstore chains carry it? I've checked all the chains in my area, Kroger, Ingles, Publix and Wallyworld, is it mailorder only?

I get mine at Schnucks. They carry original and Tennessee red

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if any foodstore chains carry it? I've checked all the chains in my area, Kroger, Ingles, Publix and Wallyworld, is it mailorder only?

I do not believe any major chain carries it...If you have a local specialty BBQ place, they might.

edit - I ordered from here earlier today.

I bought some in a "County Market" grocery store - not sure how many stores in the chain, or how widespread.

I just ordered (litereally just pushed the buy it button) 4 quarts of blues and 3 various rubs to try from Hawg Eyes BBQ in Iowa (I'm in GA) and the shipping was $ 16. Not too bad. GA is poor of good places to get sauces and rubs like Plowboys, Blues, etc.

I just ordered (litereally just pushed the buy it button) 4 quarts of blues and 3 various rubs to try from Hawg Eyes BBQ in Iowa (I'm in GA) and the shipping was $ 16. Not too bad. GA is poor of good places to get sauces and rubs like Plowboys, Blues, etc.

That is where I order from, they seem to have the best shipping rates.

Maybe you can hook up with one of the Brethren at a local BBQ competition.

Food City grocery stores in Tennessee & Virginia recently started carrying it.

My local ingles carries red, original, and the rub. Ask the manager to start carrying it.

I suggest rather than pints to just get the gallon. It's not a glass jar to ship. Not that much more expensive.

Back