What?? I'm cookin for my own birthday again?? Yep thats how I do!!

mmmmeat

is Blowin Smoke!
I've gotta 5lb chuckie, almost 9lb butt, I will have 4 slabs of ribs (with outlaw on em if you haven't tried yet you are full of fail, go see 5-0 bbq and git some) and I've gotta fatty on for breakfast.....some keris hog apple beans will go on after the rib tips I cut off the ribs are finished....and thats bout it...oh some abts later just before the party of course this much stuff is on ole GRUNTER. IVe been up since 2....let's say 3am, what a beautiful day, got a light rain (that we need desperately out here in az, I've had tikis goin allllllllllllllllll morn what a way to que I'm tellin ya. A guy couldn't ask for a better way to start his birfday!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1309784584937.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1309784584937.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 123
  • uploadfromtaptalk1309784632112.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1309784632112.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 124
Grunter looks happy with a full belly!

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday fellow birthday dude. I'm cooking for my own too. 2 butts, 3 racks of ribs, 5 ribblet bits and a chicken.

that sounds like the same thing i would do...that way you know you will get good grub for you birthday and will enjoy cooking it also. for me smoking is like a way to just let your stress and world issues just float away with the smoke. you enjoy smoking and you know you make good Q from smoking. that is the best birthday gift itself. (unless your wife buys you a BEG or some other nice big smoker).....happy q'ing and have a Great and full belly Birthday!

Happy Birthday I am doing something similar for mine tomorrow. I hope that it all goes smoothly and turns out better than perfect for you

Happy Birthday Kev! Looks like you're gonna have a real feast!

Cheers!

Bill

Hmmm rattlesnake... I've had it pressure cooked in chicken broth, but never Q'd. Interesting thought Phu.

Again, happy birthday Fatttasss:p, hope it is a good one. Did you clean Grunter, so shiny.

Keri's beans in the DO, then after that rrrrrriiiiiiibbbbbsssss!!!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1309804951817.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1309804951817.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 17
  • uploadfromtaptalk1309804964748.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1309804964748.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 17
Back