• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Performer project

Drossie

Reaction score
I could buy a Weber Performer for 50€ (66USD). It's the version without gas-ignition. The owner says the one-touchsystem has to be replaced.
That's no big deal. But I also see the Lid holder isn't there anymore.
I asked the seller for information, but he hasn't answered yet.
Is it hard to replace/install the lid holder?

What do you think of the price? Too high?

160439038_1-weber-performer-bbq.jpg

The lid holder is not hard to replace, nor is the ash pan assembly. I'm working on just about the same thing now.

Is $66.00 USD too much? Depends on how hard these are to find in Belgium, I guess. The one I just picked up was $45.00 US and it has the gas assist, but that was a pretty good score.

No it is 2 nuts that need tightened to complete th install I would be on that deal like a Duck on a June bug

The lid holder is not hard to replace, nor is the ash pan assembly. I'm working on just about the same thing now.

Is $66.00 USD too much? Depends on how hard these are to find in Belgium, I guess. The one I just picked up was $45.00 US and it has the gas assist, but that was a pretty good score.

yeah...I heard about that :mmph:

as if it wasn't bad enough that you own not less than 71% of the WSMs in southern WI, now you're starting to buy up the performers?! :tsk: save some Webers for the rest of us! :wacko:

yeah...I heard about that :mmph:

as if it wasn't bad enough that you own not less than 71% of the WSMs in southern WI, now you're starting to buy up the performers?! :tsk: save some Webers for the rest of us! :wacko:

:clap2:

The seller told me he was unable to contact the first guy. Was that you?

This one isn't for me. I'm fixing it up for a nice young man at church. He'll get it for my cost in parts, my labor is free.

I'm full up now, no more storage room, especially for grills.

:clap2:

The seller told me he was unable to contact the first guy. Was that you?

This one isn't for me. I'm fixing it up for a nice young man at church. He'll get it for my cost in parts, my labor is free.

I'm full up now, no more storage room, especially for grills.

yep...not sure why he couldn't reach me--I just checked the message, and I typed my number correctly. no worries...I'll get the next one.

Back