Phubar's Lowland Smokers Meating @ Padawan's Place Pron

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
We don't have much time as a team to get together to discuss competition stuPh.
Today we met up for lunch at Padawan's Place.
Brethren Niek,Spiffs,Dennessey,CustomMidnightSmoker and Karel1000 were there and 2 non BBQ Brethren members were there as well.
On the menu was:

-beer bratwurst with onions and sauerkraut sandwich
-salmon ala Bobby Phlay (salt,pepper,mustard,brown sugar)
-jerk wings

Them Pharkers chowed everything down and lePht me with no lePhtovers.....Pharkers!

Little Pron just to show how we have a small meeting.....

IMG_8553.jpg

IMG_8566.jpg

IMG_8558.jpg

IMG_8559.jpg

IMG_8560.jpg

IMG_8555.jpg

IMG_8556.jpg

IMG_8557.jpg

IMG_8564.jpg

I wouldn't expect a lot of leftovers by the looks of that crew.

How was that salmon? Looks really good - it all does. :hungry:

I like this version of the salmon alot....you would make alot of Phriends with it.:thumb:

I like this version of the salmon alot....you would make alot of Phriends with it.:thumb:

I'll check it out. I've been doing salmon with Wampus' method and it's fanfarkingtastic. People go nuts over it, & a couple have said it's the best they've had, but it'd be fun to try something new too. :thumb:

I'll check it out. I've been doing salmon with Wampus' method and it's fanfarkingtastic. People go nuts over it, & a couple have said it's the best they've had, but it'd be fun to try something new too. :thumb:

That one is very good as well!
Thanks G.!

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Phu...

You and crew always have the best micro bashes!

I wonder if gtr has room in his carry on for me to come with this spring... :confused:

Phantastic Brother Ph... as usual! You jerking up the place man!!! All that grub looks amazing!

But where's my doppelganger?? :heh::wink:

Cheers

Phu...

You and crew always have the best micro bashes!

I wonder if gtr has room in his carry on for me to come with this spring... :confused:

I think deguerre has his carry-on staked out. I'm getting my shots and a kennel (and an eye-patch) for me to travel as his pet. :becky:

CD

Phantastic Brother Ph... as usual! You jerking up the place man!!! All that grub looks amazing!

But where's my doppelganger?? :heh::wink:

Cheers

Wish your Doppelganger was also in my team!:wink:
HopePhully I'll be seeing him somewhere in June again at his place.

Thanks for getting me back to my roots...irie!:cool:

Back