Smokey Joe Tall Boy Meets Big Breast And Full Thigh

thirdeye

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Batch Image
Reaction score
DSC02483aacc.jpg

This little cooker just keeps getting better and better and better and better and better and better and better......

DSC02470aa.jpg

DSC02473bbb.jpg

DSC02482aa.jpg

DSC02480aa.jpg

Very nice Wayne! Looks great, just putting the finishing touches on my Tall Boy build!! Fun project.
Joe

is that ice in that little foil cup? if so, purpose? smoking your vodka on ice? LOL looks awesome!!!!

is that ice in that little foil cup? if so, purpose? smoking your vodka on ice? LOL looks awesome!!!!

Well, it is "Snow Cap", and it needs to be kept cold until it's ready to use..... but it ain't ice.

lard.jpg

Lookin' gooood!

I really think you need to build a Mini UDS

just because...

Lookin' gooood!

I really think you need to build a Mini UDS

just because...

Brian, everytime I cook on this cooker I keep thinking, maybe I should add a second one to my arsenal.... so maybe you're right about a small drum.

Is the breast too healthy for you? Adding a little lard to it? :p Looks great man! I need to find a smokey joe!

Brian, everytime I cook on this cooker I keep thinking, maybe I should add a second one to my arsenal.... so maybe you're right about a small drum.

...built a second "smoker joe" the other day. Love the way these little ones cook!! :-D

I took some pics...now if I could just find the time to get them posted!!

That is some tasty looking bird fer sure. Great job! :thumb:

Back