MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Catering, Food Handling and Awareness > Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses.

Notices

Catering, Vending and Cooking For The Masses. this forum is OnTopic. A resource to help with catering, vending and just cooking for large parties. Topics to include Getting Started, Ethics, Marketing, Catering resources, Formulas and recipes for cooking for large groups.

Old 11-18-2009, 07:11 PM   #1
Mlukewow
Knows what a fatty is.

Default Turkey Legs

OK all you vendors I am looking for a wholsaler that I can get Turkey Legs for caterings from. I am in Oregon and have a Restaurant Depot and cash and carry but I would like to see what kind of pricing I should be looking for and what you guys are paying. Please help Im in need of a new idea for my larger clients.

Big Mike
Flying Barracuda BBQ
Mlukewow is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-18-2009, 07:14 PM   #2
Sledneck
is one Smokin' Farker

I purchased a bunch from RD summer of 08 for a vending deal and they were $1.09 a pound. The were already smoke and then flash frozen. All we had to so was reheat them. They were the same ones that they sell at disney world.
The poster does not take any responsibility for any bad feelings or sense of exclusion that the reader of this post may have-whether real or imagined. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster of this thread would like to also remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.[/B][/COLOR][/B]
Sledneck is offline   Reply With Quote