Roll Call. Inside 30 days. 6th Annual Barn Burner Bar-B-Q at Lambs Farm October 14th and 15th.

Divemaster

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Ok, I know I haven’t been around much this summer and haven’t done anywhere close to the number of comps that we wanted to, but this is one that we won’t miss!

On top of that, we are planning on our Second Annual Birthday Party for our team member Angelo. Same rules as last year, I’ll supply the ham, bread, and condiments, you all supply the other stuff.

So who all is coming?

Ok, I know I haven’t been around much this summer and haven’t done anywhere close to the number of comps that we wanted to, but this is one that we won’t miss!

On top of that, we are planning on our Second Annual Birthday Party for our team member Angelo. Same rules as last year, I’ll supply the ham, bread, and condiments, you all supply the other stuff.

So who all is coming?

Somebody needs to go to Cattle Call!:rolleyes:

What know ones going? Well i'll be there. But i'll be be incogneto

So who all is coming?

We'll be there! We'll think of something to bring for the party!

The big coffee pot will be on for Saturday morning and I should have bags of coffee available for $12 ea.

Give Angelo a happy birthday from us ! Ya might see us for a visit but most likely not .

Moose's BBQ will be there

Jeff,

Let me know what you need, don't want to double up on stufff. How about I convince the wife to make a salad or two?

Are they still taking teams for this one? I can't seem to find any registrtaion for this event, the website must be having some problems. Does anyone have a copy of the registration they can share? Thanks!

Are they still taking teams for this one? I can't seem to find any registrtaion for this event, the website must be having some problems. Does anyone have a copy of the registration they can share? Thanks!

Here you go... Check with Stephanie. She sent out a last call a few days ago.

Attachments

• BarBQ Entry Form 2011.pdf
    107 KB · Views: 23
CSC will be there. Always a fun one becauae it's the last one of the year for folks.

Brew-B-Q will be there. Ordering pizzas has become a part of our schedule, but we'll stop by and share a few beers for the birthday.

Jeff,

Let me know what you need, don't want to double up on stufff. How about I convince the wife to make a salad or two?
That would be great!

Brew-B-Q will be there. Ordering pizzas has become a part of our schedule, but we'll stop by and share a few beers for the birthday.
That reminds me, it is BYOB... No way I can afford beer for all you guys!

Oh and here I thought there'd be a kegger or two! :wink: Kidding!
Although hopefully the boys will have some Raki!

We'll have chili, HogJam, and watermelon pickles for the party

Unless someone has a request, I think we'll bring our now-award-winning Chipotle Potato Salad (third place at Murphysboro).

this is close to work so hoping to stop up and visit a bit on
Friday

Kens Burnt Ends will be there. Our first KCBS comp.....second ANYTHING comp. Did the Grayslake Downtown Rib Throwdown with Moose and did pretty good....mainly looking to have a good time. See you all out there.

Back