Finally...A Catering Kitchen...

JD McGee

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Today my long search for a catering kitchen ended...our meat sponsor for Left Hand Smoke..."The Butcher Shop Cafe" agreed to let me use his kitchen in exchange for a profit sharing partnership...I am SOOOOO stoked! :cool:

Congratulations, that was a long search. Now get to work!

Have I mentioned how jealous I am of you, Brian and Michael for having such a great butcher shop nearby?

Congrats JD! You, Brian, and the Mrs. are going to be busy! Good practice for the comps!

Outstanding! :thumb:

Does this include food storage and refrigerator space?

Can you share what the profit sharing setup is with the butcher? I'm hoping to be looking for a kitchen to work in some time in the next year.

Outstanding! :thumb:

Does this include food storage and refrigerator space?

Refer and freezer...we'll keep the dry storage here at the house! :becky:

Can you share what the profit sharing setup is with the butcher? I'm hoping to be looking for a kitchen to work in some time in the next year.

We're in the planning stages of the contract...I'm thinking 1/3rd of the profits of his meats that we cook for him to sell...:cool:

Have I mentioned how jealous I am of you, Brian and Michael for having such a great butcher shop nearby?

We are very fortunate indeed...:thumb:

Congrats JD! You, Brian, and the Mrs. are going to be busy! Good practice for the comps!

Thanks Roy...it begins! :p

I am looking for the same thing as well. I am hoping that the dinner here in town that is only open 2 days a week will let us work something out with them.

That's great news, hope the new setup works out. I know that many PNWBA members are looking forward to you guys being too busy catering to compete :wink:! Seriously though, good job on being dilligent, see you guys in Cle Elum.
Sean
Raging Bull BBQ

Back