• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

German BBQ Forum Party - warning, dont open when hungry

Farking awesome man. I'll take one of those steaks and a Czechvar please. :-D

Great pictures, very interesting. BTW I notice the Jim Beam & Cola in a can,I wonder if we can get it here?

Great pictures, very interesting. BTW I notice the Jim Beam & Cola in a can,I wonder if we can get it here?

Yea, I've never seen that here. DM, I have to make it over there sometime. Everything looks great, except for the veggies.:twisted:

Incredible!!!!!!! I would have parked my arse in a comfy chair next to your Mini Egg and one of them little beer kegs on the other side of me. I'd be a happy camper.
That vegetarian fellow started getting that "Carnivore" look on his face as the photos went on. Good for him. If meat tastes good already, can you imagine having some after 20 years? Nice!

Chit that looks like a real carnivore party.
Great pron.

The smile on the face of the convert says it all!

I really would like some of that beer!

When did you say the next one was????

Great gathering and outstanding eats. Mouth watering pictures.

:-DIs it just me or does that Vegrtarian fellow actually look "Healthier" by the time he got to the ribs?

:-DIs it just me or does that Vegrtarian fellow actually look "Healthier" by the time he got to the ribs?

For sure he looks "Happier":-D:biggrin::icon_bigsmil:!:

Wish I had been there:rolleyes: loots of food and fun:!:

Holy Carp you guys get Jim Beam and Cola premixed in the CAN????

Oh yeah, great food too!

Holy Carp you guys get Jim Beam and Cola premixed in the CAN????

Did i mention that Jim Beam, Tucher brewery and Kuemmerling are some of our team sponsors ? :cool:

I always thought that the pre mixed beam/coke in a can was an american product.

DM

Great party. Had all the essentials. Go job on converting the vegan, he looks alot happier!~:lol:

Nice job, DM! That was a hell of a party! I see things got a little blurry there when the schnapps started flowing. I think either you or the camera is seeing double!

I'll be over in Bayern the middle of June. Let me know if you have any more events going on. Would love to contribute!

Dean

I'll be over in Bayern the middle of June. Let me know if you have any more events going on. Would love to contribute!

We have a grilling show going from 4th to 6th of june close to Augsburg at a huge garden fair - where and when are you going to be here ?

DM

I was planning on heading over on the 12th, but may come over earlier. My dates are flexible. Where is the show? I'll be in Guenzburg, 30-40 minutes from Augsburg.

BTW, I just checked out your site and am now a member of mybbq.net. Thanks for making me/us aware of it!

Back