gator pit theif in texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary R.

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Hello all

I am the guy that bought a gator pit off craigslist in dallas got a steal of a deal. my buddy james b has been trying to get me to buy a pit for years. I was going to build one out of a 300 gal propane tank. then he came across this gator pit on craigslist at a good price. the sad thing is it took him a week to talk me into buying it. But I am very glad that I did it is a real nice pit. I wish I didn't have to work today cause I could be cooking somthing. hope to show you all some pics soon.

Glad to be member hope to talk to ya all and get some good ideas.
Gary Robinson Denton TX.

:-D:-D:-D:-D

Welcome to the brethren, Gary. Being a "pit thief" does not make you the baddest scoundral here:shock:

Have fun with your new cooker, and post often. Enjoy the ride.

Welcome Gary what a score!!!! Looks like you got a good cooker. Post often and share what you know.

Gary welcome to the greatest forum on the planet!

Lots of great information here and remember the search function at the top of the page will awnswer a lot of questions also.

Well, it's about time that you pulled your head out of your... well, glad that you finally found your way here... Take care of 'our' pit...

James

Awahh man Gary you couldn't have found a better place to set roots in. These folks know or can find just about any to all information you could ever want about our hobbie. Welcome to the nut house.

Al

Welcome Gary, I see you are in Denton...gonna be a No TX bash there at Rudys at noon on 2/9...maybe you and James can make it.

I wanna hug you! You saved me from a divorce! I was soooo tempted!

I wanna hug you! You saved me from a divorce! I was soooo tempted!

Careful... he might be into that sort of thing... NTTATWWT... :biggrin::roll:

As for the bash... Might be able to make it, but that would mean my 4th trip to Denton in 3 weeks... That is if I decide to cook for his Superbowl party next weekend...

James.

Welcome again Gary. Like said above, you 2 need to make it to the lunch at Rudy's Feb 9.

Ty

will try to make the tx bash i just live around the conner,, so for the hug big boy sorry no hugs but happy you dont have to get a divorce .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back