Spare (me) Ribs šŸ– and Weird Golf šŸŒļøā›³ļø

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Wife had an appointment and an errand. Only played 11 holes 8 pars 3 Double bogies. Havenā€™t gone bunker to bunker in, well- I canā€™t remember-ever. Must need spikes replaced. And beer. However Iā€™ve got a really cute rack of St Louis spares on the DC. Spikes replaced. Beer #2
Allegedly rain is on its way.

Last edited:
Wife had an appointment and an errand. Only played 11 holes 8 pars 3 Double bogies. Havenā€™t gone bunker to bunker in, well- I canā€™t remember-ever. Must need spikes replaced. And beer. However Iā€™ve got a really cute rack of St Louis spares on the DC. Spikes replaced. Beer #2
Allegedly rain is on its way.
My grandfather always said that golf was a way to ruin a perfectly good walk, by chasing a little white ball around a cow pasture.
His son, my father, disagreed. Of course, for him, not breaking 80 for 18 holes was a disaster. 30 years later, we are still using golf umbrellas and leather duffel bags he won.
Beer and spareribs are universal.

Thanks for sharing, I have not played a round of golf in 25+ years.

I picked up some baby spares the other day thanks to your inspirational posts.....will be doing them tomorrow most likely.

I picked up some baby spares the other day thanks to your inspirational posts.....will be doing them tomorrow most likely.

Watch them closely- itā€™s been my experience they cook a little quicker.
Have fun. Look forward to your experience.

Nothing really changes. My first choice was dry ribs. My second choice was Green Chile meatloaf Cupcakes. So I went with her sticky Gooey spicy ribs. She did buy a 12 pack of Shiner, and since she doesnā€™t drink- Im good.

Last edited:
I love Shiner. Unfortunately, it costs a fortune over here.

$18.99 12-Pack!!:shock:

Ribs, Sucklebusters, Shiner and golf -an unbeatable combo. 3 doubles will make you crazy.. lately a good card with a few blowups has become my trend... not really liking it. Over cooking my draw a little too much and landing in jail.

I think we both need more Q, more Shiner more ribs and maybe more practice. Yuck! Iā€™d rather play.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I'll take 8 pars all day, playing tomorrow, first time since April. Ribs - beer good!

Back