At the Jack!

Bunny

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I'm just learning to post pics on the Brethern from Jeff in KC, thanks Jeff, and hope it works. One picture I finally got...:-D

Attachments

• guy.jpg
    guy.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 203
Great pic of the bone tiara!

Guy was hitting the Lynchburg Lemonade pretty hard Friday night. I guess that explains why his award presentation was the shortest of anybody come Saturday! I had a chance to talk with him briefly earlier in the day when he was over on the back side near the Brethren camp. Pretty nice fella, raised in the same county where I grew up.

Great pic of the bone tiara!

Guy was hitting the Lynchburg Lemonade pretty hard Friday night. I guess that explains why his award presentation was the shortest of anybody come Saturday! I had a chance to talk with him briefly earlier in the day when he was over on the back side near the Brethren camp. Pretty nice fella, raised in the same county where I grew up.

He's from Ferndale. Love that little town. How'd you get from there to Georgia?

Guy was making the rounds with Ray on Friday night and was signing barrel heads and photo ops. He was cool about it and we have some pics of him and Ty wearing his Guido wig. Priceless!

He might have been good with Ray, this year at the Jack, but the interactions I had with him last year at the Royal...........

"He can just go Fark himself"

And, I hat the whole "I found this at the Jack, and I took it to TGIF's" marketing bull****.

He's from Ferndale. Love that little town. How'd you get from there to Georgia?

It's been a long strange trip from Fortuna. I still love Humboldt, but unless you are a pot farmer there just isn't any work left in God's Country. :icon_sad

Toby Good Boy

If he's nice to me I might let Guy buy me some Gentlemen Jack :icon_blush:
When he learns to play nice I'll even let Guy dig in the Magic cooler :biggrin:

If he's nice to me I might let Guy buy me some Gentlemen Jack :icon_blush:
When he learns to play nice I'll even let Guy dig in the Magic cooler :biggrin:

Ahhhh... the magic cooler! Nirvana...

Back