OPEN ME!! A Christmas Gift to the Brethren

tish

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Calling all lurkers! Now is your chance to do the right thing, and buy a subscription to the best BBQ site on the web. We know you secretly love this place, and who wouldn't? Great threads, pron, recipes, throwdowns, advice, and the nicest folks to be found at any BBQ site... period. :thumb:

So, why not support this great place, and pitch in to help keep it running? All you've got to do is buy your subscription anytime in the next week, and you'll be in the running for a great Christmas gift courtesy of the Brethren. Subscriptions start at just $25. Just post a message in this thread with the typed words, "Count me in!" to have your name entered. :whoo:

Being it's Christmas, we don't want to leave anyone out, so we're including everyone who bought a subscription this year. That's right... this means YOU!! Anyone who's subscribed, or renewed their subscription in any part of 2012 would be eligible. So, folks still have until midnight (their local time) of December 31, 2012 to either sign up, or re-up. Maybe it'll give some folks the little nudge they need to pull the trigger. :wink:

Oh... and the prize? The drawing is for one 18.5" Weber Smokey Mountain with cover, delivered. So don't miss out. Remember, in order to be eligible, you must have purchased a subscription anytime in the year 2012, and post in this thread with the words "Count me in!" to be entered. :clap2:

Merry Christmas to everyone, and good luck!! :first:

Great Post Tish Thank You Count me In I renewed in 2012 my my anni and will do so again in 2013. This place ROCKS No problem here in contributing to it. I get much more out of it then what I donate

I too renewed in 2012 I believe.
Please DO NOT INCLUDE ME in the drawing!!!!!!!!!
Thanks in advance.

Tish, thanks for doing this! Count me in!

I believe I renewed in 2012 as well, do NOT count me in. Just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate this site. Merry Christmas to all!

Count me in! I just joined about a month or so ago and let me tell you, I have learned so much in that short time and have enjoyed the greatest people in BBQ.!

Back