2017 Saturday Oct 7 SoCal Fall Bash North Hills/Van Nuys Airport Adjacent: Head Count & Food Planning!

OK, so in terms of cookers people are bringing, this is what we have, I think:

Tony: PBC
Sako: PBC?
Greg: Kettle & WSM
John: Weber Jumbo Joe

Plus we also have a 22 inch Kettle and gas grill on premises.

If Sako isn't bringing his PBC, should I bring my UDS, or will we have enough cookers?

Dang, Marty! Gonna miss you! Fark! Hope this just involves resting/recuperating - holler if you need anything.

How 'bout I run y'all plates on Sunday? Or if you prefer, me and a drunk Texan can show up at yer door late on Saturday nite. :whoo:

Hey! i was overserved last year and Marty was involved (and Sako too) . The West Coast has so many tasty brews to sample and a valiant effort was made. Will attempt to pace myself better (maybe) this year.

Definitely am on board with a Brethren version of Meals on Wheels. My flight back is 6:05 pm Sunday so have some time Sunday.

I really appreciate the offer. I would never say no to good BBQ, but it's a drive out to the IE from your place, Greg. Will there even be leftovers??!! If I see you guys on Sunday or not, it's cool either way. PM or call me.

So I've heard back from everybody with the exception of Neil. Anyone know if he's still planning on coming?

I really appreciate the offer. I would never say no to good BBQ, but it's a drive out to the IE from your place, Greg. Will there even be leftovers??!! If I see you guys on Sunday or not, it's cool either way. PM or call me.

I'll holler at some point on Saturday. We'll make sure some eats go in your direction. :hungry:

Alright fellas,

This flu? cold? whatever is kicking my arse. Going on the 5th day tomorrow and I'm just not getting any better. Strangely, the antibiotics and meds aren't helping at all. Barely pulled a half shift tue,wed and skipped work altogether today because in shape to go in. I'm hoping for a miracle tomorrow. I'm feeling like crap and can't remember being sick this long. This sucks bad! I'll keep you guys posted tomorrow.

OK, so in terms of cookers people are bringing, this is what we have, I think:

Tony: PBC
Sako: PBC?
Greg: Kettle & WSM
John: Weber Jumbo Joe

Plus we also have a 22 inch Kettle and gas grill on premises.

If Sako isn't bringing his PBC, should I bring my UDS, or will we have enough cookers?

I"m planning to bring a kettle too

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Alright fellas,

This flu? cold? whatever is kicking my arse. Going on the 5th day tomorrow and I'm just not getting any better. Strangely, the antibiotics and meds aren't helping at all. Barely pulled a half shift tue,wed and skipped work altogether today because in shape to go in. I'm hoping for a miracle tomorrow. I'm feeling like crap and can't remember being sick this long. This sucks bad! I'll keep you guys posted tomorrow.

Sako, so sorry to hear you feel so ill. Please take care of yourself and get well! If for whatever reason you get better enough to join us, it would be awesome to hang out with you. If not, please continue to recover and know we will all be hoisting a big one in your honor!

:thumb:

Alright fellas,

It's a fever, and there is only one prescription......

MORE BBQ!

Hoping you can be there.

Alright fellas,

Sorry to hear this. Hopefully the meds start kicking in NOW, and by tomorrow morning you are feeling well enough to go on a BBQ Adventure!

Take care and get better!

Alright fellas,

Hope you feel better and hope you can make it - but if not, maybe we can run you some grub on Sunday when we're running out to Marty's.

Hope it works out that you can Bash with us though!

Sako, hope to see you tomorrow but if we'll make a house call.

Got into LAX this afternoon and am now at Casa de Moose and we're having tacos tonight! Richard and his lovely wife are such wonderful hosts.

Derby pies will be upgraded with homemade pie crust by Mrs Moose.

Back