Lamb on the open pit. (Pron) from France

That guy on the right looks like a Belgian I know.
He looks like Peter de Clercq...go ask your wife.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting Jed.

I must confess, with every photo you post, I experiance new levels of feeling and thought. With all the travel and with every cook............

Most are coverd in this list:

View attachment 85445

:grin::grin::grin:

Please don't stop!

Last edited:
Love that! I have an eye on a spot in my yard where I hope to do something like that one day. I've seen lots of pics of that type cooking in an Argentinian cookbook I have (7 Fires) - very interesting and it looks farking delicious! Thanks for posting. :thumb:

Jed that looks awesome. I would be really mad at them for having that much fun without me. I think they are trying to torment you. :-D

I also think it's crazy that Phu happens to know the guy from France in the picture. This world of BBQ is getting smaller and smaller.

I bet that was tasty!! Thanks for the pic.. also...Welcome home Jed! :-D

Now thats primal eats right there. Great cook. Looks like everyone having fun there.

Just one question --> Wheres the alcohol?

Outdoor cooking like that among buddies -- Priceless.

That is him. You're right.

I also think it's crazy that Phu happens to know the guy from France in the picture. This world of BBQ is getting smaller and smaller.

I've met him twice.
He's a well known person in Belgium,he has a restaurant and he sells his line of BBQ equipment: http://www.peterdeclercq.be/shop/NL...oires&-session=s:546933A9169c52CBC1NQFE2514F6

And you're right...BBQ world is getting smaller by the minute.:-D

Love that! I have an eye on a spot in my yard where I hope to do something like that one day. I've seen lots of pics of that type cooking in an Argentinian cookbook I have (7 Fires) - very interesting and it looks farking delicious! Thanks for posting. :thumb:
I have no doubt you will Chris. After looking at the pictures from your last bash, this is a no brainer for you!
Jed

Now thats primal eats right there. Great cook. Looks like everyone having fun there.

Just one question --> Wheres the alcohol?

Outdoor cooking like that among buddies -- Priceless.
I wasn't there or there would be Duval, Chimay and Rocheforte 10 on hand for sure!

Chile George not Peru, close though. After our trip we didn't find it all that it was cracked up to be. :sad:

Interested to hear what you thought of Chile as somewhere to live? I have been living in Sao Paulo, Brazil for 5 years now, and after a trip to Santiago with my parents two weeks ago, I almost wished I had moved there instead! I suppose the grass is always greener, but compared to Brazil it seemed so much more developed and civilised, with great wine added in!

The pics looked great btw - the beef is cooked in a similar way in the South of Brazil, which is the origin of Brazilian 'Churrasco', although I normally see it on a more vertical spit, rather than at the angle in your photos.

Back