• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

WSM Mini with Jumbo Joe

Thanks for the link to FWI's thread. I see that the pot he used was a Concord is the brand and the measurements were 17.5" bottom and a 18.5" top. So from that I will assume that if 17.5 inches was perfect for the bottom then the one that I found that was 18" diameter will not fit. Am I correct there FWI?

Thanks.

I like that avatar FWI. Nice.
Thanks. It's just Keith

Thanks for the link to FWI's thread. I see that the pot he used was a Concord is the brand and the measurements were 17.5" bottom and a 18.5" top. So from that I will assume that if 17.5 inches was perfect for the bottom then the one that I found that was 18" diameter will not fit. Am I correct there FWI?

Thanks.

Yes sir you are correct. The bottom of the Concord fits perfect. The top is a tad small for the jumbo lid but it's way workable. I put some stove gasket in the lids lip but i imagine one could put it around the pots lip also. Either way it's better the lid be a hair large then too small.

Originally when i asked the seller for the measurements they were off by 1/2" on the top.

Well that's no good. I thought I had found a stock pot that would have been a little more economical than the stainless steel one. Oh well.

Back