Sliders?

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
If little White Castle burgers are sliders, then what would you call little brats?

At a backyard comp today they had a bratwurst category. A sponsor provides the brats. They are 8" long, so I cut them in half, pinch the cut end, and make my own mini brat. Then I take dinner rolls and make my own mini hot dog buns. The sweet Hawaiian King rolls are the best.

Seems like there should be a clever name for these, but I'm drawing a blank.

Attachments

• 2007 Alma Missouri 001 (Small).jpg
    2007 Alma Missouri 001 (Small).jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 161
I never call white castle burgers sliders. It just plain o;d simple " drunk food"

Teenie weenies is good. How did they do??? Look really tasty, though some sort of onion/mustard relish would put it over the top for me.

Teenie weenies is good. How did they do??? Look really tasty, though some sort of onion/mustard relish would put it over the top for me.

Missed 1st place by one point. I dunked them in a peach glaze at the end and put on the grill. So no relish, but the left overs are being eaten with the onions from the bath.

Littlewurst, Lil' Wurst, Shortwurst, Semi-Wurst, Babywurst, Fingerwurst, Wurstette, Smidgewurst, Runtwurst ......Or since you halved them .... Snipwurst, Nipwurst, Pinchwurst.

Oh man, I've been up too long. :mrgreen:

I don't know, but they looked good!
Did you get a chance to see Smokingator or Kapn in Florida?

Gut Grenades:biggrin:

Back