Friday wings and beer

That Rogue Double Chocolate is killer, have a few bottles in my beer fridge waiting on me. Nice add to the nice looking wings!

hey I know what can make this ghost pepper wing sauce even better...I'll drop in some Trinidad maruga scorpion peppers. That's some epic $hit right there man...I hope you got some ice cream or ice water next to your toilet.

hey I know what can make this ghost pepper wing sauce even better...I'll drop in some Trinidad maruga scorpion peppers. That's some epic $hit right there man...I hope you got some ice cream or ice water next to your toilet.

No thank you on ghost peppers and the like. I prefer flavorful hot, not holy farking chit hot!

It has ghost and scorpion peppers in it. It is HOT and flavorful.

That Rogue Double Chocolate is great stuff. If you can find it, buy it , and try it. The vampire slayer was interesting too. I'm always looking for something different.
Dang Wang, would love to try that beer too!

Back