• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Pulled the trigger and bought a food shack

Guess I found this thread a little late too. I've got a few Minnesota and probably Michigan plates laying around somewhere I'd be happy to send north. PM me if you want either of em.

Best of luck!

• Thanks
Reactions: pwa
Best of luck, that first few openings will be fun-filled for certain

• Thanks
Fantastic thread pwa! Thanks for posting. You have done a heck of a job on that rig.

I have a genuine Louisiana plate that you are welcome to. Just pm me as to where you want it sent.

Oh, and you know Aron Franklin started out the same way.

• Thanks
Today is the day! Here's hoping you are too tired to post. Take some pictures of the line ups. Pm me if you want some Ontario Canada plates.

• Thanks
Good luck today, Clint! Hope it's a raging success! Let us know how it went!! :hug:

• Thanks
Here's to hoping your first day is a great success and the start of a prosperous and fulfilling business venture.

• Thanks
I hope you sell out!

• Thanks
Yea, I'm thinking that our dear Clint is resting very well after a very hard days work.
Maybe tomorrow he'll be able to pull himself away to give us an update.

Rock on Brother. Rock on.

• Thanks
PWA, this is the first time I have caught this thread but I am hoping you the best on your venture.

• Thanks
Yea, I'm thinking that our dear Clint is resting very well after a very hard days work.
Maybe tomorrow he'll be able to pull himself away to give us an update.

Rock on Brother. Rock on.

Resting?!?! It's only 7:00 up there. He should still have lines of people and meat to prep for tomorrow.

Resting?!?! It's only 7:00 up there. He should still have lines of people and meat to prep for tomorrow.

Not to mention only about 3 hours of dark that far north this time of year. Plenty of time for some "nighttime" prep!

• Thanks
Looks like he had a beautiful day up there for a grand opening.
Hope all went well, and wish continued success!!!
Nice work Clint!:thumb:

• Thanks
Back