Huge Props to Oakridge!

T

tamadrummer

(First off I don't know where else to put this, if this is in the wrong area please move it)

I would like to thank Oakridge BBQ and in specific Mike Trump for being sofast at sending out my order. I placed my order on Friday morning 8/5/11 at about 1:30am and this morning Monday 8/8/11 I got a ring of the bell and my little package of $.01 samples were already here.

IMHO, regardless of what that business is selling, when the owner takes that much pride over a 1 penny order, they are pretty much guaranteed to be successful for a long long time! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Obviously I have not had time to do anything but smell the rubs and if I could eat them, I would but I don't think that would taste too great but man they smell like heaven in a little bag!

So in closing, THANK YOU! Mike, I look forward to ordering something bigger once I get a chance to actually find the one that works best for us.

Brian

you will be happy with his rubs I use the Santa Maria, and the secret weapon, also have venison rub have not used it yet...I am looking forward too it because the other products are great!!!!

(First off I don't know where else to put this, if this is in the wrong area please move it)

I would like to thank Oakridge BBQ and in specific Mike Trump for being sofast at sending out my order. I placed my order on Friday morning 8/5/11 at about 1:30am and this morning Monday 8/8/11 I got a ring of the bell and my little package of $.01 samples were already here.

IMHO, regardless of what that business is selling, when the owner takes that much pride over a 1 penny order, they are pretty much guaranteed to be successful for a long long time! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Obviously I have not had time to do anything but smell the rubs and if I could eat them, I would but I don't think that would taste too great but man they smell like heaven in a little bag!

So in closing, THANK YOU! Mike, I look forward to ordering something bigger once I get a chance to actually find the one that works best for us.

Brian

Thanks for the props, Brian!!! We do take our customer service very seriously. We even offer a 100% Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee should anyone ever not be completely satisfied with our products. Do date, we've never been asked to give anyone their money back. We know you'll love them once you get a chance to try them! Keep us posted on your successes!

you will be happy with his rubs I use the Santa Maria, and the secret weapon, also have venison rub have not used it yet...I am looking forward too it because the other products are great!!!!

Thank you, sir!

I will definately keep you updated. I got some chuck roasts today and will be using the Santa Maria on them.

Thanks again!

All I can say is WOW WOW WOW! Just used the Game bird and chicken rub v. Lawry's perfect blend chicken & poultry

I just did a very basic grilled boneless skinless chicken breast on a gas grill. I used gas to keep any chance of flavoring from smoke out of the mix while comparing against another rub.

While our family loves the Lawry's rub and of course we would always be biased due to the shear number of years we have used these flavors, I have to give the day to Oakridge rubs!

Yes the Lawry's is a very familiar old friend that brings some awesome flavors to the party.

The oakridge rub just surprises you with every bite. To quote Patidaddio, "The flavors explode on your palette and immediately scream "fresh and quality"" (Dawson 2011) The slight sweetness in the beginning and then the traditional yet unique (yes at the same time) bbq flavor and then just the slightest bit of heat for the finish makes this one of if the the very best flavored chicken I have ever eaten.

You have a customer for life sir! Thank you and congrats on such high quality product!

More reviews to come, will be using the Santa Maria or the Competition Secret weapon on an eye of round this weekend.

p.s. I have no idea how to do pics or I would be posting them.

Oakridge Rubs are awesome! I'm almost done with the 1 pound bag of beef and pork comp. The chuckies I've made with this rub were really popular at my last cook!

If you think the service is good (and it certainly is) wait until you try the rubs!

I've been preaching about their stuff far and wide. I recommended it to a
buddy, and he took a top-ten in chicken recently with their Secret Weapon rub
(in a tough crowd).

John

If you read my latest post in here, I did get a chance to use one of them. I did a side by side taste test.

I quoted your review in my review. Thanks John and again thanks Mike!

I also have one of Mike's sample packs I have had a chance to use 3 out of the 5 so far all excellent!

I used secret weapon on some pork chops -very good

I used santa maria on a tri-tip - phenomenal, I can't wait to make another one or try this rub on steak

I used the venison rub on a venison loin steak - outstanding, the best venison steak I have eaten. Can't wait til deer season for some more venison

tamadrummer said:
The oakridge rub just surprises you with every bite. To quote Patidaddio, "The flavors explode on your palette and immediately scream "fresh and quality"" (Dawson 2011) The slight sweetness in the beginning and then the traditional yet unique (yes at the same time) bbq flavor and then just the slightest bit of heat for the finish makes this one of if the the very best flavored chicken I have ever eaten.

You have a customer for life sir! Thank you and congrats on such high quality product!

Oakridge products are awesome! My meat (I don't eat green things) tastes better because of them! Thanks Mike + Oakridge Crew!

Oakridge Rubs are awesome! I'm almost done with the 1 pound bag of beef and pork comp. The chuckies I've made with this rub were really popular at my last cook!

I've been preaching about their stuff far and wide. I recommended it to a buddy, and he took a top-ten in chicken recently with their Secret Weapon rub (in a tough crowd).

I also have one of Mike's sample packs I have had a chance to use 3 out of the 5 so far all excellent!

WOW! I'm truly blown away!

Thanks so much everyone for your kind comments!! It's really a blessing having great customers who live/eat/breathe BBQ, like yourselves, using our rubs. Thanks again, and thanks for your business!!

Brian

I also ordered on a Friday and had them Monday. Awesome service! I can't wait to try them this weekend. The finger taste test tells me these will be good. Thanks!:-D

I promise you this, you will not be let down in any way! I literally dream about the flavors. It is silly but true!

Weekends can't get here fast enough for me.

Back