Plowboys is in the House

I just ordered some of this from Bass Pro Shops, but guessing I am going to like it so ordered some from you too, hopefully will get it in time to try it on Christmas dinner.

Glad I found your website, will keep it in my favorites.

#1 - who are you?
#2 - what is Plowboys?
#3 - Merry Christmas!
#4 - for those who can't tell, I'm kidding about #1 and #2 - a great site and products

I just ordered some of this from Bass Pro Shops, but guessing I am going to like it so ordered some from you too, hopefully will get it in time to try it on Christmas dinner.

Glad I found your website, will keep it in my favorites.

In the mail tomorrow via priority. You should get it. :cool:

It has been brought to my attention that we need to list Nt. Wt. contents instead of generically stating 16 oz. shakers on our website. We heard the feedback and asked our webmaster to make the changes.:thumb:

It has been brought to my attention that we need to list Nt. Wt. contents instead of generically stating 16 oz. shakers on our website. We heard the feedback and asked our webmaster to make the changes.:thumb:

Nt Wt is the proper way per the USDA and FDA. However, I find it a bit misleading. Do you get more from a product weighing 15 oz versus one weighing 14 oz? Not if they are in the same sized container.

So many people think this way, though.

Back