• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

No more Monkey on this back.

BBQ_Mayor

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Just want to say thank you to all the brethren that have helped me out and listened as I expressed my frustration over my pork entry. But the monkey is gone.

Two back to back great showings have proved it.

State Center - 3rd in Pork
Marshalltown - 1st in Pork.

Thank you all. We could'nt have done it without you.

mtownpork.jpg

Monkey spanked!

Congrats, Ray. I doubt anyone worked as hard as you did, though. ;)

Arlin

Proud brother here! So happy for you guys. You're locked in now and ready to rock!

On the other hand, I still don't think you have enough sauce on there.:wink::lol:

Wow!! Looks fantastic!!

You Guys Rocked! I was so happy to see you take the walk!! Thank you for the GREAT weekend!!:cool::lol:

Monkey spanked!

Congrats, Ray. I doubt anyone worked as hard as you did, though. ;)

Arlin

Arlin spanked Ray's monkey!

Pass it on!

NTTAAWWT :mrgreen:

Congrats, Ray!

BTW, you're missing some sauce on the end of the piece on the right side. :rolleyes:

Proud brother here! So happy for you guys. You're locked in now and ready to rock!

On the other hand, I still don't think you have enough sauce on there.:wink::lol:

After rolling it in sauce, then basting in sauce, I brushed on some more sauce and still could have used some more. :mrgreen:

I am pumped about what this brings to the team. Only thing stopping us now is ourselves. Lets hope that doesn't happen.:icon_smil

Nice box Ray! Congrats again you guys deserve it!!

Thats Real Purty. What were your appearance scores? Is that the sauce you get from me? See you in Waucoma.

Thats Real Purty. What were your appearance scores? Is that the sauce you get from me? See you in Waucoma.

Don't have the list with me at the time, but the appearance didnt' score as high as I thought it should. Few 9s, 8s, ands 7s.
We used that sauce for the base and added our own touches of wonderness.

Chicken is my monkey. Nine years of competing and never a first in chicken. Multiple firsts in every other category and several 2nds/3rds but no 1sts in chicken.

I'm at least placing in chicken this year, so it is just a matter of time, I guess.

Monkey no more!

(can't wait to get that SOB off my back for chicken - beatch is heavy)

Back