Where can I find competition calendars

dwfisk

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Hope I'm posting in the correct forum. Is there a central calendar or schedule for BBQ competitions, maybe by state or region, I guess I'm mostly interested in the SE-USA.

Depends on which sanctioning body you're wanting to compete in, but all of their websites will have that information. For example, if you're wanting to do KCBS then you go to their website and go to "events" and you can search by date and state.

Thanks Beth.
So, just to prove beyond any doubt that I'm dumb as a rock when it comes to all thngs comp what sanctioning bodies (in addition to KCBS) should I look at for the SE (TN to NC and all points south)? Not really interested in competing, but my wife and I travel a lot in the SE and I would like to visit some comps when we are traveling.
Depends on which sanctioning body you're wanting to compete in, but all of their websites will have that information. For example, if you're wanting to do KCBS then you go to their website and go to "events" and you can search by date and state.

Thanks Beth.
So, just to prove beyond any doubt that I'm dumb as a rock when it comes to all thngs comp what sanctioning bodies (in addition to KCBS) should I look at for the SE (TN to NC and all points south)? Not really interested in competing, but my wife and I travel a lot in the SE and I would like to visit some comps when we are traveling.
KCBS
MABA
GBA
FBA

Back