MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 07-29-2010, 11:20 PM   #91
DennD
Knows what a fatty is.

Glad you didn't cut it off yet. Been so busy reading all the Q posts, that I skipped this thread til now. My wife is a two time cancer survivor. We made it 42 years together so far, but several friends and family members have lost the battle against cancer during those years. Glad to help my little bit! Thanks!

GrillPro Cabinet Smoker(mods)
22" CKG(cheap kettle grill)
Uniflame 16" Kettle Grill
Chargriller ProDeluxe(mods)
Brinkman gasser w/smoker box
Wood Burning Firepit/Smoker
DennD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-30-2010, 09:03 PM   #92
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

Done Deal.

Thanks everyone. If anyone else wants to add to the kitty you can put it directly in cancersucks fund from the cancersuckschicago.com website.

Quote:
Business Name: Corliss Johnson Memorial Foundation
Email: [email protected]
Business Contact Information
Customer Service URL: http://corlissfoundation.com
Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Amount sent: -$2,180.01 USD
Fee amount: $0.00 USD
Net amount: -$2,180.01 USD
Date: Jul 30, 2010 Time:
18:56:38 PDT Status:
Completed
Subject:
You've got money! Funding Type:
PayPal Balance Funding Source:
$2,180.01 USD - PayPal Account

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-30-2010, 09:28 PM   #93
Scottie
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Thank you Brethren. The unity on this forum is unbelievable. To Poobah and the the Mods. Congrats on having the best forum out there!!!

Scottie
Scottie is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->
Old 08-02-2010, 06:05 PM   #94
Solidkick
somebody shut me the fark up.

This thread has made me tear up everytime I've checked it....glad I could be a small part of it....

------------------------------------------------
Belly Brothers BBQ Team

"Sister Flame" Spicewine Trailer Smoker,Modified Bandera, Uni-Flame Chicken Cooker with a Spicewine Thermometer mod,Kingsford Barrel cooker and a super fast RED thermapen

KC always said "fat cap up!!
Solidkick is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2010, 06:08 PM   #95
chambersuac
somebody shut me the fark up.

Awesome y'all!

IMBAS Certified MOINK Ball maker and IMBAS Sgt. At Arms.

And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified. [Acts 20:32 KJV]
chambersuac is offline   Reply With Quote