For new non-subscribed members

BBQ Bandit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Anyone who remotely knows me... am on here regularly, will put my money where my mouth is... right now. :shocked:

Here's an offer for you.... actually for two new members.
For these two people, who has joined in the last ninety days without a subscription...

I will pony up and pay for one yearly Brethren subscriptions for these (2) new members in their names. :whoo::whoo:

Once the subscriptions take effect, will open up new sections and features within the forum... which will reveal so much more.

Whatcha got to lose?

Here's the deal;
1. Must be a new member (within last 90 days).
2. Must reply within this thread with the post "eight inches of snot"

[Yes, typed intentionally "Eight inches of snot"]

That is a Brethren punchline... the joke is detailed under the Subscribed members section... under the post "Inception of the Brethren"

Will collect names until Thanksgiving (Nov. 24, 2011 - 11:59 pm EST)... and will post results drawn by Mrs. Bandit the following day.

I double dog dare you. :becky::becky::becky:

Last edited:
Heck, I ain't skeered... I once helped a mama goat birth some babies with one hand while eating a chili cheese burger and fries with the other.... It was sloppy and I was hongry.

At the risk of being the butt of a joke I'll bite.

I ain't skeered of

"eight inches of snot"

:becky: Gitrdun.

that is all.

You got me curious about the "eight inches of snot"! However, I joined in mid July so I don't fit in that catagory. I am on this site every day though & when I can afford to, I will definatly get a subscription. I have already learned a ton & plan on learning a ton more. Thanks to all that do what they do here.

Anyone who remotely knows me... am on here regularly, will put my money where my mouth is... right now. :shocked:

For these two people, who has joined in the last ninety days without a subscription...

I will pony up and pay for one yearly Brethren subscriptions for these (2) new members in their names. :whoo::whoo:

Once the subscriptions take effect, will open up new sections and features within the forum... which will reveal so much more.

Whatcha got to lose?

Here's the deal;

That is a Brethren punchline... the joke is detailed under the Subscribed members section... under the post "Inception of the Brethren"

Will collect names until Thanksgiving... and will post results drawn by Mrs. Bandit the following day.

I've said this to you before and I'll say it again... in public! You're a Gentleman and a Scholar Bob... and an overall darn good person. Way to encourage the way of the Brethren! Good on you, and to whoever wins this little freebie! WELL worth the eight inches of snot!

Cheers

Whatcha got to lose?

Here's the deal;

Will collect names until Thanksgiving... and will post results drawn by Mrs. Bandit the following day.

Eight inches of snot

why not?!

Last edited:
Will collect names until Thanksgiving (Oct. 24, 2011 - 11:59 pm EST)...
I thought Thanksgiving was on Nov 24 this year.
Guess I best check my calendar.

By the way, I'm ineligible but I have always wanted to type

EIGHT INCHES OF SNOT!

Clark, he's using the Mayan calendar!

I was going to type, "EIGHT INCHES OF SNOT" just for fun, but since you did, Clark, I can't bring myself to doing it.

Hey, you know, even if you guys don't win, please consider investing your own money in any level subscription. The money is definitely worth it...many times over.

I thought Thanksgiving was on Nov 24 this year.
Guess I best check my calendar.

By the way, I'm ineligible but I have always wanted to type

EIGHT INCHES OF SNOT!

oops... will be amended.

See what a typo does to a Brethren Brother?

Back