New to me Weber Performer

huntin smoke

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Cooked a pork loin on my new to me Weber Performer tonight. Cooked it indirect and added a little smoke apple and Cherry wood. I got the grill for $100 of the St. Louis Craigslist over the weekend. I also added some new parts that totalled $50. Still need a few more items like the ignitor and I found out the ash cather ring was brokern tonight. Still glad to have it since I have been trying to get one for two years. They just go fast on Craigslist around here. Sorry if you were one of the 4 people behind me better luck next time.

996734_493802977356364_95778921_n.jpg

Cooked a pork loin on my new to me Weber Performer tonight. Cooked it indirect and added a little smoke apple and Cherry wood. I got the grill for $100 of the St. Louis Craigslist over the weekend. I also added some new parts that totalled $50. Still need a few more items like the ignitor and I found out the ash cather ring was brokern tonight. Still glad to have it since I have been trying to get one for two years. They just go fast on Craigslist around here. Sorry if you were one of the 4 people behind me better luck next time.

996734_493802977356364_95778921_n.jpg

Yep looks exactly like the 2004 SS performer I picked up last year! Great grill

Good for you! Great score. I love mine. It is interesting that the side table is such a huge addition to the functionality of the Grill. I don't know what I would do without it.....

I have one of the new ones. The older model looks like a more sturdy construction. Mine has a lot of plastic that flexes and the legs separate from the bottom shelf. Plan on building a new table/stand at some point. Great score.

Back