• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Got 2 slabs of St. Louis from BJ's that go on Sunday morning and a bunch of Chicken pieces for the deep fryer. Will be served with mac salad.

Sunday will be two more test runs of chicken (I really hate chicken).

I'm probably also going to do a brisket to test out a new temperature, a new injection, and a new rub. My brisket scores have been in the toilet lately.

Russ

just picked up my 11lb shoulder, i cant wait for sunday, im getting antsy!

2 Prime Ribs,3 racks of babybacks,a John Morrell E-Z Cut ham,shrooms,royal blend rice,smoked Mac n cheeze,Pioneer Woman's "The Bread",a condensed milk and caramel soaked Devil's Food cake with Double Stuffed Oreo topping.Not sure what I'll cook Sunday.

Hi Phu.. doing a fatty or 2, some abt's, stuffed peppers, some ribs, and a 6 lb chuckie. Mother nature is going to give us a decent day tomorrow, so I shoveled the snow off the deck to dry it out, got some cheap beer in the fridge, my UDS all ready to fire up in the AM, and my favorite lawn chair sittin' in the wings. Should be an awesome day tomorrow! (or we may be eating pizza).

Wrecking a ham, and a fatty today, making a feeble attempt at some Waygu beef cheeks on Sunday and having some Duvel to make everything seem better!
Here's to you, and I hope that you have a great weekend!

6lb pork shoulder and 4lb chuckie in the smoker right now!

D1EF6E79-2F73-4EF5-B5E3-E89BE6403D70-4569-000002B448FE5D33_zps4a873060.jpg

349D77A2-D3CD-4442-90C2-1E69BB44861D-4569-000002B451E2F262_zpscf3ba30f.jpg

Two 9 pound picnincs with Smokin' Cole's and Tailgater Hater went on about 6:50 scheduled for destruction around 7 tonight!

Back