• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Vision Kamado at Costco

PatnSoCal

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
Just picked up a Vision Kamado at the Costco in San Marcos CA for $399. Looks like end of season pricing, procrastinating pays! :clap2:

Do you know how many of those were still in stock at that location?
I have been meaning to pop in and check.

When I saw the price, I had to ask for help and the manager had them bring one from the back, so there were more than the one on the floor. I did somebody else buy one while I was there. Call them, they'll tell you how many are in stock and where.

These are still $569 at costco in Columbus. I'd jump on it in an heartbeat at 399! They also list it for 649 on the website (delivery included). Hell, I still may pick one up... Debating...

Me too - $399 in Irvine CA. Can't wait to fire it up. I actually purchased one last Tuesday but the top had many chips and the underside of the lid had several pits. So I hauled it back to Costco today and got a new one. Much better; no chips and the inside finish is pit free. Overall quality seems better as the first grill didn't have the expansion slit in the fire box cut down to the bottom hole. Glad I didn't settle on resolving the chip issue with the touch-up kit Vision offered.

Electric starter, BBQ gloves, and my book (Smoking Meat: The Essential Guide to Real Barbecue) was shipped today. Now I just need a heat deflector and I'll be ready to go.

Please let us know what you do for a heat deflector. I also have one maybe a year old now, and I still have no good solution. Best so far was hanging a metal pizz disc wrapped in foil from the bottom grate with hooks... Worked really well, but it's a PITA adding charcoal midway through a long cook.

Heads up, I bought mine 3 weeks ago for $399 and this past weekend it went down to $299!!!!!!!! I went and got a price adjustment. I am in MA so yours might have went down also, I would call, that is a SMOKING deal.

By the way I just joined here, looking forward to seeing what kind of BBQ I can make learning here. I am a Novice.

My local Costco only have the floor model available however it was marked down to $199.

Maybe next year...

Great to see y'all gravitating to lean mean ceramic kooking machines. There is a place for every kind of kooker! Enjoy!

These are still $569 at costco in Columbus. I'd jump on it in an heartbeat at 399! They also list it for 649 on the website (delivery included). Hell, I still may pick one up... Debating...

I just purchased one for my uncle at the Costco in northern Cincinnati for $399. That is only about an hour and a half from Columbus. When I got it last Sunday, there were 4 left.

Back